200g of White Pudding Mix / Sausage / Seasoning / Ingredients - Will make approx. 500g of total mix! product description :
- 200g of White Pudding Mix / Sausage / Seasoning / Ingredients - Will make approx. 500g of total mix! - Recipe: Pork - 31.25g, Water - 125g/ml, Suet/Pork - 87.5g, Onion/Leek - 31.25g, White pudding mix - 200g
- White pudding mix ingredients:Oats, soya protein concentrate, wheat flour, salt, fried onions (onions, rapeseed & palm oils, wheat flour, salt), spices, herbs, emulsifier: E451(i), Rusk (Wheat flour, salt), hydrolysed maize protein, onion powder, spice extract.
- Method: 1. Leave the white pudding mix to soak in water for approximately 20 minutes. 2. Combine all of the ingredients in a mixing bowl and stir until it is thoroughly mixed. 3. Slowly feed the mixture through a mincer (with the smallest cutting plate) into a mixing bowl. 4. Stir all of the ingredients in the mixing bowl. 5. Repeat step 3 and stuff the mixture into hog casings to make sausages. 6. Your white puddings are now ready to cook!
- Cooking suggestion: White puddings can be fried as part of an excellent breakfast!
- White pudding mix suitability: Suitable for Ovo-Lacto Vegetarians, Suitable for Vegans. - Storing the mix: Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight. Re-seal after use. **Packaging may vary** - Take a look at the casings/skins that we also have available!